Thursday, December 4, 2008

Concern Economy

Concern Economy and its manifestations was the topic if my final dissertation (submitted in Oct. 2008) as a conclusion to Masters in Strategic Design Management.

It was mostly a theoretical framework developed to make sense of what I was seeing happening around me. Currently you could see it falling in Corporate Social Responsibility arena but it could mean a lot more in the future.

I would encourage anyone interested in Green businesses, Social entrepreneurship, Charity models, Sustainability, Fairtrade, Handmade or Business trends to read the pdf of my dissertation.

I will put up the PDF as soon as I figure out how.
:)

Here is the PDF. I welcome discussions, questions or feedback from any of you.
Happy reading!!!
Concern Economy and Its Manifestations-Pragya Kothari

No comments:

Post a Comment